Showing for backup. Easy access into light and airy one-story home on rare level private acre treed lot in prestigious gated Otter Wood. Peaceful waterfall flows into pond year-round. Ten foot ceilings and higher, skylights, hardwood, big windows to enjoy views of nature. Generator for power outages. Architectural shingles 2017. Parking pad plus extra guest parking, irrigation in landscaped front yard, plantation shutters, granite, craft room near laundry; beautifully maintained.
MLS #: 2048070
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Otter Wood
- Year Built: 1989
- Acreage: 1.08
- Lot Size: 259 X 175
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 21 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 13 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 10 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 16 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 6 x 19 (Utility)
- Den: 21 x 27 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 18 x 26 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $4,252
- HOA Fee: $555/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.